Today is October 4th which is National Taco Day! There is something very satiating about tacos. I remember eating tacos for lunch throughout childhood at school and for dinner at home. Now as an adult, I like to make my own tacos using healthy ingredients. Here is a list of why tacos are so great:
- You can have the choice of crispy tortilla shells, soft flour or corn tortillas — or you can have it altogether (i .e. chalupas);
- You can choose from a long list of foods to add to tacos — sweet or savory — including black beans, veggie crumbles, cabbage, fat-free refried beans, avacado, tomatoes, red onions, greed onions, etc.;
- You can eat all the tacos or you can share them with friends and family — and look really cool entertaining everyone.
- Or you can enjoy them the best way possible — by dining out!
Here is a list of places in the United States where a lot of people have been craving for some tacos.
- Taco Bueno Fast Food Restaurant
- Chevy’s Fresh Mex
- Jimboy’s Tacos
- Chuy’s Restaurant
- Margaritas Restaurant
- Cafe Rio
- Del Taco
- Moe’s Southwest Grill